Nail Art 1


In this tutorial I will show you how to do this easy nail art in a few steps. You can use any other color you want. Its very simple and if you use some light base like me, you can apply it on every finger or you can do it on one finger. I picked this two blue colors. My base is from Aura Perfect Mat " Tendresse 508". First one blue is form China Glaze "For Audrey" , second blue is from Essence , but I couldn't see any name or number. I used transparent nail polish from Miss Sporty , some nutri complex with vitamin E & calcium. Also you can add zircons if you want. Its really easy, and if you try this send me pictures on *Dressed To Kill* . Hope you like it ;)
























1 коментара:

  1. Ur blog is beautiful <3
    Keep posting nice ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

© *Dressed To Kill*, AllRightsReserved.