5 products I didn`t like

This time I will show you 5 product that I didn't like. So lets begin :) 

1. Bourjois nail polish
First of all I didn't wanted to buy this nail polish. I wanted red, from some other brand. But the salesgirl was so persistent and in the end I bought it. Color is very nice, but it needs a lot of time to dry, the brush is thick and it difficult to put it. And every time I got  bubbles over the nails. I put it a few days ago thinking that this time it will be okay, but I was wrong :( Maybe some of you tried it and like it but I wont use it anymore. 



 2. I love... bubble bath and shower creme 
I adore the smell of vanilla and I have a lot of product with this flavor. I bought this "I love Vanilla & ice cream" bath last week. And I must say I was thrilled when I smell it at store. The reason I put this product in this list is that after 10 min I didn't smell anything like I didn't had a bath. I was a little disappointed. I know its a bath, not a perfume :) Of course I will use it but I expected to be a little long lasting. 




3. Syoss dry shampoo
 Its not good to wash your hair so often, but unfortunately I have greasy and I cant go out like that. I wash my hair every other day, but sometimes I don't have time to eat and in the end of the day I'm so tired that I just cant wash it. I saw this dry shampoo in store and thought maybe this can help me. It was really good at the beginning. I shake it few times and spray all over my hair, rub and in and few minutes I got a fresh look. I used it like 5 times, and next time when I spray on hair it was awful. Hair was wet, looked so greasy. An every other time when I tried I had the same results wet and even more greasy than it was. I don't know what is the problem, the bottle is half full, but it just don't give results like the first time. Now I use ordinary baby powder and I must say I'm very satisfied. 




4. Victoria Secret fragrance mist 
Vanilla again :) Simple reason I didn't like this fragrance is when I spay - it its like I spray alcohol. I tried it again because I had doubts whether to put this on this list or not and here it is, on my didn't like list. Also its not long lasting,  after a few hours I don't smell anything. 




5. Lancome liquid foundation 
 I used Lancome liquid foundation three years ago and didn't save the bottle or remember the number, all I knew was that this foundation is oil free.  I bought this one  last year and really its very good. Its for oily skin, oil free. Last foundation was better, longer lasting, could stay for 7 hours and u don't get that greasy look on your face, not even in summer. This one is also good, but it don't cover very good, its more like some color cream. After this foundation I must put more powder, and with that first  foundation I didn't have to do that. I think I will not buy this one next time. Maybe I will try some other Lancome foundation.



0 коментара:

Post a Comment

© *Dressed To Kill*, AllRightsReserved.