Valentine nail art

Today I tried to do some nail tutorial but it was really bad day for my nails. First I broke my nail, than I spilled nail polish, than some problems with brushes... :( So it was easier to find some pictures from net and upload it :) Some of this nail art is really simple, so maybe you can try it at home .













And here is my "nail art".  I'm not satisfied, it could be better but okay, I decided to share it  :) 


And this one is from a few days ago. 


Nail polish that I used: 
First picture: 21 Cosmetics ( I couldn't find any number or what is the color )
                    China Glaze - White on White
                    China Glaze - Pool Party 
Second  picture: China Glaze - Shocking Pink 
                         sparkle one : Miss Sporty - Sparkle Touch 











0 коментара:

Post a Comment

© *Dressed To Kill*, AllRightsReserved.